Join our new Discord Community, chat live with the devs and help us shape the future of Renegade.
New? Start Here. Get the latest game propaganda at the official website.

controls

does any one get anoid that the controls are nothing like other moble fps's mainly becaus it just doent feal natrual i mean i love the game its just why would anyone do this with the contro ls its hard to aim and move the creator of this game realy needs to rethink the controls

Comments

• Totally disagree with this
  • The controls are why this game was developed. There are plenty of stick shooters if that's what you're into. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's worth the investment.  Perhaps in the future they'll implement a more in-depth tutorial, but spend an hour or two and you'll be zipping around blasting baddies like a boss.  The best tip I can offer is to swipe a lot, more than you think you should.  You'll get used to it.
  • wewewiwewewi
    edited September 2016
    Swipe FASTER to move?
    Hell no! This is an abomination.
    It took me about 20 attempts to get it right once.
    I agree with the OP; these are the most unnatural controls I've seen in a shooter since I the Wii. 

Also also, what's up with the lack of Android TV or controller support? 

You want feedback? Here's mine: I don't like it. 
    And probably won't give it another shot until I see Android TV and controller support added to the changelog. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. 
  • Yes, the controls need some vast improvement. I get that you want to try something new. Cool, give some other options tho!!! Love the look and design of game and would love to play it but controls as is i cannot. Either add blue tooth controller support or some more conventional touch screen controls i can use Nvidia shadow mapper to make it work for controller myself. No matter what you do you cannot make touch screen controls better  than a controller. It doesn't make sense to make a game for high end Android and not consider controller support. Most pple with Nvidia shield or such most likely have a controller.
    Great game in the making tho.
    Also prefer pay to play rather than pay to win or ridiculous adverts constantly in your face.
  • Have a choice between swipe or stick plz I don't mind the swipe but I would like the option to switch controls
  • The controls and the gun/armor customization MAKE this game. I think the controls specifically make this game rise above the other cookie-cutter first person shooters. Artwork and music are especially nice. Too bad it hasn't been updated in a while. Just discovered this game yesterday.